Support Services- Defence Contracts – ASMACS forward -integrated services that
offer comprehensive services and solution to Defence Contractors.
ASMACS offers sponsorship and support services to contractors, principally US Defence
Contractors operating in the Arabian Gulf. Now, with over 20 years experience ASMACS
has gained a strong foot-hold in these countries and has its own offices, facilities
and staff who have vast knowledge and rich experience in respective country. Services
include the entire process related to obtaining residence permit/visas for the client
and all his personnel. This ranges from establishing the labour file to obtaining
the travel permits complying with local Government regulations in regard to visas/documents.
- Facilitating offices/accommodation/local logistic s for client’s staff and field
- Catering/Facility Management/Security Services / Medical facilities in compliance
with local laws
- Insurance – DBA/WCP/3RD Party Cover and other insurance as per demand
- Assigning a dedicated senior/middle level management team for coordination/communication
with client, thus ensuring
24 x 7 service, including weekends and Public holidays
- Deployment of TCN from India/Philippines/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka/Nepal and other nationalities,
including Arab nationals, as per need.
- Scheduling rotation leave
- Personal data maintenance and payroll management
- Air tickets
- Family assistance in the country of origin of employee
As an example of our experience, recently, as a Teaming Partner with General Dynamics
Information Technology (GDIT), GDIT and ASMACS Team were awarded US Government contract
W52P1J-11-C-0019 for Supply-Support-Activity Operations to US DOD IAW the AOR mission
for DOD Supply & Warehouse Operations Support at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Under
this program, ASMACS’ responsibility is to manage the entire logistics, warehousing,
service related equipment operation & maintenance equipment. With workforce
of over 1000 personnel, ASMACS responsibility also includes complete support services
for its workforce to include accommodation, catering, transportation, medical services.